Hells Kitchen#Raw

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MASTER & COMMANDER - De la Mer à l'Histoire Index du Forum -> Libre expression -> Médias
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
savylhazal
Enseigne de vaisseau

MessagePosté le: 02/06/2016 19:19:25    Sujet du message: Hells Kitchen#Raw Répondre en citant

Hells Kitchen Raw > urlin.us/2k9by

Hells Kitchen Raw

10cf746e54
Postscript: My brother, also my roommate, a rabid Hell's Kitchen fan, and the reason that I'll be coerced into watching this God-awful program instead of the simultaneously-aired NYC Prep, wishes to note that not all Hell's Kitchen episodes are so riotous and crude. It's that the contestants, who really should be called characters, play into it, tooall trying to one-up the others, to become the nastiest, most vulgar, most extreme competitor Hell's Kitchen has ever seen. With so little room for creativity, la Top Chef, how do we get to know these characters as chefs? We don't. It's not just the in-your-face chefs trumpeting their superiority, threatening to punch the matre d', or screaming at others for their own mistakes. Andthe true sin, in my opinionHell's Kitchen has ceased to be entertaining. Perhaps I just don't understand the appeal of swearing, bickering, backstabbing pseudo-chefs wielding sharp objects. Yes, he's a globally successful chef with sixteen Michelin stars to his name. Don't miss a thing on Serious Eats! Subscribe to our newsletters Follow us: Comments Thanks for commenting!Your comment has been acceptedand will appear in a moment. I'm well aware that Hell's Kitchen isn't intended as a skill-based cooking competition, that it's about knives clashing and curses flying.

Even when he yells at competitors, there's rarely substantial criticism to be heard. They try to out-Ramsay Ramsay, who is already unpleasant enough for an entire network's worth of television. Advertise . In the second episode aired last nightthere were two, God help usthe contestants were, per usual, entirely at Gordon's mercy, trembling line cooks fearing (or out-bitching, but we'll get to that) their obscenity-spouting overlord. (Or at least they're made to seem that way. We reserve the right to delete off-topic or inflammatory comments. Feedback . I was startled to see how badly Andy Husbands came off, considering I'm a fan of his restaurant, Tremont 647.) But in the heat of competition, these people can't cook. But Hells Kitchen, whose sixth season premiered last nightI hate.

naruto shippuuden 106elvis presley: elvis albumthe simpsons season 26 completewelcome to the family s01e07mentalist 1080 s07e07xilisoft video downloaderdvdrip jack reacherFifty Shades of Grey.2015rosetta stone english 3jam city basketball android
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 02/06/2016 19:19:25    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MASTER & COMMANDER - De la Mer à l'Histoire Index du Forum -> Libre expression -> Médias Toutes les heures sont au format GMT
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Bluetab template design by FF8Jake of FFD